Question ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II NOT DISPLAYING TO MONITOR

Aug 22, 2021
I've had my setup for awhile now. New pc builder. I played it last night just fine and have been playing for months. This morning upon starting my computer I noticed a bright white light coming from my pc which I now know was an indication of vga error. It did not give my monitor a signal so I shut it down and restarted it. Upon doing so the white light did not show again however there was an orange light indicating a ram problem. Tinkered with my ram sticks for a couple hours. Shutting everything down taking out the bios battery, resetting to no success. The orange light remains. The white light no longer shows itself. And I do not get any signal on my monitor. Anyone out there with the info please help.

I've had my setup for awhile now. New pc builder. I played it last night just fine and have been playing for months. This morning upon starting my computer I noticed a bright white light coming from my pc which I now know was an indication of vga error. It did not give my monitor a signal so I shut it down and restarted it. Upon doing so the white light did not show again however there was an orange light indicating a ram problem. Tinkered with my ram sticks for a couple hours. Shutting everything down taking out the bios battery, resetting to no success. The orange light remains. The white light no longer shows itself. And I do not get any signal on my monitor. Anyone out there with the info please help.
what are your pc specs?