[SOLVED] Rog strix B550f serial number?

grokodillus

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
is this board supposed to have a serial number on a sticker somewhere or is the Bios serial number supposed to correspond with the number on the cardboard box sticker?
or where is it then...

thanks

Last edited:

grokodillus

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
that looks like the back side of the board, so their own text does not even match the picture, but i can't see this kind of sticker even on the front side of the board anywhere... (i even took it out to check the back side...)
some redit post said that some might have it on the pci slot itself, so i probably have to check that location again if i manage to shut the thing off at some point...

Colif

Win 11 Master
i don't see it in a brief look in manual - https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/...ING/E16609_ROG_STRIX_B550-F_GAMING_UM_WEB.pdf

I don't see it on this photo, it says its on back of the board

ASUS%20ROG%20Strix%20B550-F%20Gaming%20WiFi%20Motherboard.jpg

grokodillus

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
on the back side is only some weird russian text with some numbers, but that does not even match the number in the bios...
https://www.techpowerup.com/review/asus-rog-strix-b550-f-gaming-wifi/3.html

and this last pic shows the only sticker on the back with 2 asus company names and addresses on it and nothing else...

it doesnt seem to have any stickers on the pci slot tho, so i might have to check the dimm area then...

Last edited:

grokodillus

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
ok, but now i checked the dimm area also, but that only seems to have the bios version at the end with some totally random numbers in the beginning of it...

grokodillus

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
omg, how am i so blind lol .... it actually seems to be on the side of the power connector and i only noticed it in 1 of the youtube videos lol...
and rog forum won't even accept your user account for months or smth.... plus there is no way to tell how to contact the right admin there...

Last edited by a moderator: