[SOLVED] RoG z490 a pins?

Sep 9, 2020
I started my 1st build and it's a whopper. Im using the rog helios case and z490 a motherboard. The case calls for a SS port and a usb 3.0 port. The ports are female from the case and look the exact same. I believe i only have one port for 3.0 or SS usb. Is there a difference in these ports?
Also, not sure where to plug in reset sw, power sw, power led-, and power led+. Ty

Solution
When you build a PC you use the manual. In your motherboard manuel it shows you where to plug the reset sw, power sw, power led etc.

If you tell me what is your motherboard I can show you the picture of where to plug your case cables.

USB 3.0 adds the new transfer rate referred to as SuperSpeed USB (SS) that can transfer data at up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s), which is about 10 times faster than the USB 2.0 standard
When you build a PC you use the manual. In your motherboard manuel it shows you where to plug the reset sw, power sw, power led etc.

If you tell me what is your motherboard I can show you the picture of where to plug your case cables.

USB 3.0 adds the new transfer rate referred to as SuperSpeed USB (SS) that can transfer data at up to 5 Gbit/s (625 MB/s), which is about 10 times faster than the USB 2.0 standard

Reactions: JFRICKING
Solution