Rogue lockpicking

So I just got lockpicking; where's the best place to find locks to
pick?

Zeligg

"Prayer has no place in the public schools,
just like facts have no place in organized religion."

- Superintendent Chalmers, The Simpsons

Go to the coast South of Ratchet. There's a ship you can go into and
open chests until your level stops increasing. Look around till you
find the room with like 7 chests.

By the way, when on the ship, you will be transformed into a rat or
locked in frost, don't worry just keep opening chests.

After that go to Durnholde Keep and pickpocket the NPCs for "locked
junk boxes", also open chests around the camp and inside the barracks.
After that there are a couple of more places, but it'll be a while
before you can go there.

I think buying the lock boxes is a waste of money.

> So I just got lockpicking; where's the best place to find locks to
> pick?

Talk to your rogue trainer. He'll always list the most appropriate place
for your level.

"Zeligg" <zeligg@nospeedspamfactoryatall.net> wrote in message
> So I just got lockpicking; where's the best place to find locks to
> pick?
>
> Zeligg
>
> "Prayer has no place in the public schools,
> just like facts have no place in organized religion."
>
> - Superintendent Chalmers, The Simpsons

The place where horde gets it are some chests that you can lvl to 100 but
only to 80 when you first get lockpicking

After you max out at 100 doing the multiple boxes on the ship, head down to
the stern hold on lowest level. There is a box there that will not show the
"gear" when you put your cursor over it. However, if you first click on
your lockpicking icon and then on the box, it'll pick it and you can up your
skill quite a bit above 100. I was level 24 and went from 100 to 120 very
quickly. It is the same box involved in the parrot quest.

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:31:18 GMT, "Grogmeister" <abc@abc.com> wrote:

>After you max out at 100 doing the multiple boxes on the ship, head down to
>the stern hold on lowest level. There is a box there that will not show the
>"gear" when you put your cursor over it. However, if you first click on
>your lockpicking icon and then on the box, it'll pick it and you can up your
>skill quite a bit above 100. I was level 24 and went from 100 to 120 very
>quickly. It is the same box involved in the parrot quest.
>

>"flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Zeligg" <zeligg@nospeedspamfactoryatall.net> wrote in message
>>> So I just got lockpicking; where's the best place to find locks to
>>> pick?
>>>
>>> Zeligg
>>>
>>> "Prayer has no place in the public schools,
>>> just like facts have no place in organized religion."
>>>
>>> - Superintendent Chalmers, The Simpsons
>>
>> The place where horde gets it are some chests that you can lvl to 100 but
>> only to 80 when you first get lockpicking

Sweet! Thanks all!

Zeligg

"Prayer has no place in the public schools,
just like facts have no place in organized religion."

- Superintendent Chalmers, The Simpsons

TRENDING THREADS