Rolled Back Windows 10 Creators Update and all hell went loose

Tomek Ruszkiewicz

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2013
Hello

So as I said in the title. Hell went loose after I done a roll back on the Windows 10 creators update ._. God save me.

Basically before the Creators Update, everything was working perfectly fine I was happy with it. The Creators Update caused an issue for me which basically didn't allow me to use a certain software which I really need.

And so I decided to roll back thinking everything would be nice and dandy. However that's not what it was.

Basically my whole PC is just slow. Everything, is working slow and I just have no idea what to do.

My first plan was to Reset my PC however keep "apps" and just re-install Windows. But not too sure what kind of apps it keeps for me so I started making backups of important things. However i'm leaning back on this idea.

Does anyone else happen to have any good ideas on what I should do? I'm really at a loss and have no idea what to do. I really don't want to wipe my hard drive.

Your time is appreciated

Solution
Even if you rolled back and it was successful, it would update itself again before long. It is not optional.

The solution is to discover what the issue is with your 'certain software'.
What is it, and how is it failing, and what did the recent update do to cause it to fail?

USAFRet

Titan
Even if you rolled back and it was successful, it would update itself again before long. It is not optional.

The solution is to discover what the issue is with your 'certain software'.
What is it, and how is it failing, and what did the recent update do to cause it to fail?

Solution