[SOLVED] ROM

Solution
Most PC users doing these simultaneous actions (the writing and reading). Will it harm the HDD/head. If it is not a harm one, how many writing as well as reading actions possible. Can 5-year-old HDD can handle this?
It will not harm the HDD because it will only do as many read writes as it is capable of,everything beyond that will be buffered in the hard disk cache and if that's not enough in the system ram or even in the page file and will be written whenever the hard disk can.
Jul 3, 2020
Can you rephrase this in a clearer manner? It's not obvious what you're actually asking.
Thanks for your response. And sorry, I wrongly mentioned "ROM". I might be absent-minded while posting this question.
I am asking about HDD. Most PC users doing these simultaneous actions (the writing and reading). Will it harm the HDD/head. If it is not a harm one, how many writing as well as reading actions possible. Can 5-year-old HDD can handle this?

Jul 3, 2020
ROM what ? Memory chip (EPROM, EEPROM...), CD, DVD ?
Thanks for your response. And sorry, I wrongly mentioned "ROM". I might be absent-minded while posting this question.
I am asking about HDD. Most PC users doing these simultaneous actions (the writing and reading). Will it harm the HDD/head. If it is not a harm one, how many writing as well as reading actions possible. Can 5-year-old HDD can handle this?

Jul 3, 2020
ROM is Read Only Memory. RAM is Random Access Memory. 99.9% of all computer users never have to concern themselves with ROMs - unless those ROMs are CDROMS or DVDROMS.

Reading and writing is same as far as mechanical parts are concerned. Every time it writes it also has to read and vice versa. and head has to move.

Most PC users doing these simultaneous actions (the writing and reading). Will it harm the HDD/head. If it is not a harm one, how many writing as well as reading actions possible. Can 5-year-old HDD can handle this?
It will not harm the HDD because it will only do as many read writes as it is capable of,everything beyond that will be buffered in the hard disk cache and if that's not enough in the system ram or even in the page file and will be written whenever the hard disk can.

Solution