rosenberg and the other cop

ok after flying to liberty city i found out that rosenberg had been
killed?

when i missed it.... would have like to done a paluski to him too

btw where did the black cop go?

In article <6718-4233D59A-331@storefull-3134.bay.webtv.net>,
Coach Wyatt <ncaasports@webtv.net> wrote:
>ok after flying to liberty city i found out that rosenberg had been
>killed?

No you didn't - you told Salvatore that you were going to kill him, and then
let him go.

"Chris Brown" <cpbrown@ntlworld.no_uce_please.com> wrote in message
> In article <6718-4233D59A-331@storefull-3134.bay.webtv.net>,
> Coach Wyatt <ncaasports@webtv.net> wrote:
>>ok after flying to liberty city i found out that rosenberg had been
>>killed?
>
> No you didn't - you told Salvatore that you were going to kill him, and
> then
> let him go.

Right. And there's an earlier scene where CJ tells Rosenberg, "We've gotta
make it LOOK like you're dead," or something to that effect.

--cleve