Rosewill Announces Cases, PSUs, Peripherals, PC Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillynilly

Reputable
Jan 6, 2016
Yawn, more black rectangles. Sorry boring to me. I know they are an acquired taste, but I love the out of the box cases from the likes of inWin (I have the Tou and several others). The Thermaltake wall mount is cool. I dunno, with so much cash I spend on components, I hate having a case that doesn't showcase them properly (i.e. match those components' looks/$$). I know many don't care about case aesthetics, but it is almost more important to me than the components (almost!)

MasterMace

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2010

there's also some good store brand cola.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Rosewill always has nice cases, and depending on their source the PSUs are nice too. The tempered glass and brush aluminum are always nice cases. Hopefully it comes at a Rosewill price.

At $300 for a power supply, they should have a wattage meter built in, i mean a Kila-watt meter is $20 and that comes with an LCD display and stuff, so why not put a USB output to the motherboard so we can see what the wattage is in real time on our computers. It would only take a few dollars worth of components and some windows software.

Status
Not open for further replies.