Rosewill B2-Spirit Case Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpjkw11

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2011
That huge drive cage should be removable! It blocks/impedes incoming air from the front fan. My Phanteks Enthoo Primo is completely open making for much better air flow.

vanadiel007

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2015

A DS6 is the same as this case...

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
The different face panel and textured finish says it's not exactly the same case :)

Can anyone chime in on the ease of cable management on this case compared to its competitors? I noticed the article said on cable management:

"Rosewill didn’t sneak any extra storage behind the motherboard tray, but the B2 Spirit does have enough space for all your cables."

Does this case fall behind in ease of cable management?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff

You see all those access holes? There are more than enough places to run your cables behind the tray and there's more than enough room to put them there. There aren't many cable tie loops, but there are a few, and if you know what you're doing you can make a clean job of it.

Eggz

Distinguished
This is one monster case! Definitely good for people looking to run a non-racked storage server or something like that. Not sure if I'd ever need it, but there may be a small business or content creation studio that could make good use of it.

Seems to be a trend having pc cases with fans on the top of it. My case sits on the floor, aka any hole in the top will auto amplify any noise in the case to me directly. Bad enough having the noise out the back bouncing off the walls.

AndrewJacksonZA

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2011

Thank you Crash and vanadiel007. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.