Rosewill is Official Sponsor of BlizzCon 2013 Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekender

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
After being burned by more than a half dozen various Rosewill products that died very quickly over the years, I wont even bother looking at their products.

Justin Pinotti

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
Personally, my only Rosewill product I have owned is a Rosewill Challenger case. Great product, $43 after tax and shipping with 3 pre-installed fans out of the box. Very quiet and very budget friendly. Power LED is a little wonky but not worth the RMA.

I love this case and I would definitely buy another RW product, not sure why they get so much hate.

AravindaD

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
I have a few Rosewill products. My keyboard is definitely my favorite (RK-9100, Blues) I really like the look of their new Throne case that they came out with recently. I have one of their cases that I used for a build, and I'm happy with it. At the time I got it, I went ahead and ordered the 750w power supply with it to power my graphics card. I've had it well over a year, and the power supply is just working fine.

I think Rosewill gets a lot of hate because they are newer to the market. Whereas their products were just kind of Newegg's generic before, now their products EASILY compare in terms of quality to other big names like thermaltake, corsair, coolermaster, antec, etc. Once they are more established in the communities, I think they will get less hate once people see how much they have improved. This sponsorship for Blizzcon will help that for sure. I mean, come on - if Blizzard trusts them to provide products for the expo, I think the haters should give them a second look.

MfastPrincess

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013

Which laptop cooler do you mean? I have one of the 17" ones that I like the design of, the only little complaint i have is the fan is BIG, but not super-powerful. I wish it was more powerful. I do like the cooler a lot though.

mobrocket

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011
i have been very successful with rosewill products, from power supplies to cases to routers

but then again, i dont assume that a product that cost $50 should last 10 years unlike some consumers

MfastPrincess

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013

Well stated. Though I have had good success with my power supply lasting for , oh - about 2 years now without any issues at all.

JohnA

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
Rosewill is a generic rebrand name for Newegg. Depends on what you are getting, some stuff is ok, some absolute crap. If your gonna buy cheap, at least newegg is good about standing behind their products. I can't stand stuff that doesn't work and gave up on Rosewill on the second item I bought. It was a card reader that was almost hollow inside, contacts missing for the SD and other cards. Must have skipped a step and no QC.

JohnA

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
Rosewill is a generic rebrand name for Newegg. Depends on what you are getting, some stuff is ok, some absolute crap. If your gonna buy cheap, at least newegg is good about standing behind their products. I can't stand stuff that doesn't work and gave up on Rosewill on the second item I bought. It was a card reader that was almost hollow inside, contacts missing for the SD and other cards. Must have skipped a step and no QC.

Status
Not open for further replies.