Question Rosewill mx case rgb fan hub power issue

May 13, 2021
Motherboard:MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel

case:ROSEWILL CULLINAN MX Tempered Glass RGB ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Remote Controlled RGB LED Fans

The fan hub and four fans came preinstalled in the case and I was supplied with rosewill case fan splitter cable, pwm cable splitter duplicator, case fan power duplicator converter, dual case fan power adapter, case fan Y cable. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to connect the fan hub up to my motherboard to power the hub. The speed controller from the case was already wired to the fan hub. Thank you for the wisdom.

May 13, 2021
Motherboard:MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel

case:ROSEWILL CULLINAN MX Tempered Glass RGB ATX Mid Tower Computer Case with Remote Controlled RGB LED Fans

The fan hub and four fans came preinstalled in the case and I was supplied with rosewill case fan splitter cable, pwm cable splitter duplicator, case fan power duplicator converter, dual case fan power adapter, case fan Y cable. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to connect the fan hub up to my motherboard to power the hub. The speed controller from the case was already wired to the fan hub. Thank you for the wisdom.
Motherboard
Case