Rosewill Shares A Slew Of Gaming, PC And Home Devices At Computex 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATNG doesn't have a single Tier 1 or 2 unit, How are they "among the best PSU manufacturers"?

They have had a few good models in the past. The last one I remember was the Rosewill Libertas a few years back.

I think they have also had some screw-ups too.

Like most things Rosewill, wait and see what the insides look like in a review to avoid buyers remorse or to scout a gem.

I'm guessing the CAPSTONE is discontinued. I see very few left in inventory, so sad.

Aris_Mp

Contributing Editor
Editor
Feb 5, 2015
Fractal Design's Tesla and Newton R3 are from ATNG along with Rosewill Fortress series. ATNG's Platinum and Gold platforms are very good. Thing is that you don't meet them often.

Tesla and Newton are Tier 3. Not recommended for use with gaming rigs or overclocking, just like the Corsair CX, CS, RM and VS series units. That's not great company to be in when talking about "the best PSU manufacturers". I would never, EVER, put ATNG in bed with Seasonic, Super Flower, Delta or even a small handful of others who only have a few really good models, but those models are REALLY good. ATNG doesn't have ANY really GOOD models that I'm familiar with.

Status
Not open for further replies.