Rosewill Shows Off Full-ATX Cases at Computex

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXGunXxXGraveXxX

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
I can attest to what dstarr3 said. Ive got a 650W Capstone powering an i5 4670k and R9 280X, and not only does it work perfectly, but its whisper quiet and even when gaming i feel no heat from it.

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
Let's hope their aluminum cases have rounded edges. I bought the Legacy V4-S and those edges are sharp. Not just the inside edges, but the outer ones too. I cut my hands a few times. I didn't even have to run my flesh against the metal. Just press it in and it cuts like a hot knife through butter - OUch! All in all it is a nice case though.

I think I busted blood vessels in both my eyes while straining to see those dark arse pictures!

Guys, let's donate some money to Tom's to help them purchase a quality camera. Just $5 US dollars would be a nice contribution to this worthy cause. With everyone's help, we can put a stop to the eye strain and the risk of busting blood vessels while viewing pictures on this site. :p

As for these cases, none of them appear to have enough frontal venting for good air intake.

RazberyBandit

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2008
Full length dust cover? Nice. Wait... It still slides out from the back of the PC? Damn... Seriously. All PSU/bottom-fan filters need to be accessible from the front of the case. I know I'm not alone when I say that I absolutely hate having to disconnect everything and move my entire just to clean the dust filter.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Rosewill is Newegg's brand, so its quality is tied directly to that of its suppliers. That means you really need to look around at what reviewers are saying before jumping in. The SuperFlower-supplied Capstone versus the who-knows-whom supplied Blackhawk Ultra is a perfect dichotomy of its range.

Sorry, I got the good camera then edited the photos on a different (brighter) monitor. They looked sufficiently bright on the notebook :) Blame the artist not the brush.

WithoutWeakness

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
I think I busted blood vessels in both my eyes while straining to see those dark arse pictures!

Guys, let's donate some money to Tom's to help them purchase a quality camera. Just $5 US dollars would be a nice contribution to this worthy cause. With everyone's help, we can put a stop to the eye strain and the risk of busting blood vessels while viewing pictures on this site. :p

As for these cases, none of them appear to have enough frontal venting for good air intake.
Fix the gamma, brightness, and contrast on your monitor. They look totally fine on my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.