Route Kanal help

Hi-
I'm currently trying to traverse Route Kanal and have entered a big
room with a bunch of exploding barrels. There is a ladder going down to
a water area with a bunch of manhacks down below. Where do I go?

-Robin K.

Oh dear, it's not really that hard that figure out is it?
Common the puzzles are targetted at 3 yr olds.

Look up. see the pipes??? Another ladder going up????? Take ot from
there...

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:26:51 GMT, Robin Kauffman
<robin@kauffmanfamily.org> wrote:

>Hi-
> I'm currently trying to traverse Route Kanal and have entered a big
>room with a bunch of exploding barrels. There is a ladder going down to
>a water area with a bunch of manhacks down below. Where do I go?
>
> -Robin K.

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

I didn't compose this but I love it!!!

I'm not sure we're talking about the same place, but I've made it
further. I jumped onto the pipes from the ladder, and went to another
room where I turned a crank and flooded the area. I was then able to
backtrack and swim through the tube. However, when I come up the ladder
is on the wrong side. Do I grab a box from somewhere and use that to
hop across the water?

Cannon Fodder wrote:
> Look up. see the pipes??? Another ladder going up????? Take ot from
> there...
>

> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:26:51 GMT, Robin Kauffman
> <robin@kauffmanfamily.org> wrote:
>

>>Hi-
>> I'm currently trying to traverse Route Kanal and have entered a big
>>room with a bunch of exploding barrels. There is a ladder going down to
>>a water area with a bunch of manhacks down below. Where do I go?
>>
>> -Robin K.
>

> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with
> the intention of arriving safely in an attractive
> and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
> sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
> the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body
> thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and screaming
> WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
>
> I didn't compose this but I love it!!!

OK, I made it as far as the large tunnel where a bunch of debris comes
down blocking my exit. Now what do I do?

Robin Kauffman wrote:
> I'm not sure we're talking about the same place, but I've made it
> further. I jumped onto the pipes from the ladder, and went to another
> room where I turned a crank and flooded the area. I was then able to
> backtrack and swim through the tube. However, when I come up the ladder
> is on the wrong side. Do I grab a box from somewhere and use that to
> hop across the water?
>
> Cannon Fodder wrote:
>
>> Look up. see the pipes??? Another ladder going up????? Take ot from
>> there...
>>

>> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 03:26:51 GMT, Robin Kauffman
>> <robin@kauffmanfamily.org> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi-
>>> I'm currently trying to traverse Route Kanal and have entered a
>>> big room with a bunch of exploding barrels. There is a ladder going
>>> down to a water area with a bunch of manhacks down below. Where do I
>>> go?
>>>
>>> -Robin K.
>>

>> "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
>> intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved
>> body, but rather to skid in
>> sideways, cigarette in one hand, favorite beverage in
>> the other, between the legs of a hot lady, body thoroughly
>> used up, totally worn out,and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"
>>
>> I didn't compose this but I love it!!!

Sorry, I assumed it was somehow more 'complex' than 'go another way'.
Meanwhile I've just been gunned down partway through Route Kanal and am
giving up for today.

cr0n1k@hotmail.com wrote:
> Oh dear, it's not really that hard that figure out is it?
> Common the puzzles are targetted at 3 yr olds.

BTW, was it my imagination or is there more than one direction possible
to take partway through Route Kanal?

Robin Kauffman wrote:
> Sorry, I assumed it was somehow more 'complex' than 'go another way'.
> Meanwhile I've just been gunned down partway through Route Kanal and am
> giving up for today.
I meant to say 'water hazard'

Robin Kauffman wrote:
> BTW, was it my imagination or is there more than one direction possible
> to take partway through Route Kanal?
ARGH! I feel so dumb. I also meant Water Hazard here too

"Robin Kauffman" <robin@kauffmanfamily.org> wrote in message
> Robin Kauffman wrote:
> > BTW, was it my imagination or is there more than one direction possible
> > to take partway through Route Kanal?
> ARGH! I feel so dumb. I also meant Water Hazard here too
> >
> > cr0n1k@hotmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> Oh dear, it's not really that hard that figure out is it?
> >> Common the puzzles are targetted at 3 yr olds.

Yes it was your imagination. There is only ever one direction that you can
take through the entire game.

strider

Robin Kauffman proclaimed...

> BTW, was it my imagination or is there more than one direction possible
> to take partway through Route Kanal?

I believe there is only one route however I believe there are a few
hidden areas.

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 05:12:39 GMT, Robin Kauffman
<robin@kauffmanfamily.org> wrote:

>Sorry, I assumed it was somehow more 'complex' than 'go another way'.
>Meanwhile I've just been gunned down partway through Route Kanal and am
>giving up for today.
>
>cr0n1k@hotmail.com wrote:
>> Oh dear, it's not really that hard that figure out is it?
>> Common the puzzles are targetted at 3 yr olds.

Look down into the water. Do you see those planks at the bottom? There
is floatable debris underneath. Shoot the planks out.