john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

Hi

We have a peer-peer network of windows xp pro machines in the office. We
want to be able to remotely access individual pcs in this network over a
broadband connection. I am looking for recommendations for an ADSL router
that can also act as a vpn server on the office end but also provides
reasonable firewall capabilities. Could someone please recommend one?

So far I have seen vigor 2900
(http://www.draytek.com/product/broadband_security_router/vigor2900g/vigor29
00g.php) but presumably its current incarnation is not too stable.

Thanks

Regards

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

http://www.xincom.com