G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

me wrote:
> where can i get Roxio Easy CD Creator 5

Why 5?

--
<- Shenan ->
--
The information is provided "as is", it is suggested you research for
yourself before you take any advice - you are the one ultimately
responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know what you are
getting into before you jump in with both feet.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Google to find sellers
eBay to find sellers
or www.pricewatch.com to find sellers and prices with dealer
ratings.


--
The people think the Constitution protects their rights;
But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.


"Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message
news:%236XazhTuEHA.2184@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
| me wrote:
| > where can i get Roxio Easy CD Creator 5
|
| Why 5?
|
| --
| <- Shenan ->
| --
| The information is provided "as is", it is suggested you
research for
| yourself before you take any advice - you are the one
ultimately
| responsible for your actions/problems/solutions. Know
what you are
| getting into before you jump in with both feet.
|
|
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Why do you answer a question with a question ?
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

v5 was discontinued on the release of v6 and Roxio are now up to v7. If you
want an old copy, look perhaps on EBay... or rummage around those CDs you
have stored away.... if you purchased a CD burner back a few years ago, it
probably came included as an OEM package.

--
Cari (MS-MVP) Windows Client - Printing/Imaging and Hardware
www.coribright.com

"me" <me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:92186D07-4745-4412-8796-5594B875B10D@microsoft.com...
> where can i get Roxio Easy CD Creator 5
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

It's off topic either way.

anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:

> Why do you answer a question with a question ?
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
Why do you answer a question with a question ?

And why not?
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

A question to a question is like refining a Google search,
it makes you think of the correct QUESTION. Do you agree?


--
The people think the Constitution protects their rights;
But government sees it as an obstacle to be overcome.


"Art" <noonehere@longone.net> wrote in message
news:eY9FPJtuEHA.228@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
| anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote:
| Why do you answer a question with a question ?
|
| And why not?
|
|
 

TRENDING THREADS