Royale-lly Screwed: Epic Sues YouTubers Promoting Fortnite Cheats

Suing over cheating.

Paying $300 for a lifetime access to cheats for a game.

Some people take gaming way too seriously.

What happened to just turning on a game and screwing around for a half hour to an hour? I miss the good ole NES days. Except blowing in the cartridge and cleaning with alcohol.

mgallo848

Commendable
he felt "as if they are discriminating against me as there are 1000's of other creators on youtube who make Fortnite videos."

lmao

"Officer, I know I was speeding but why pull me over? Plenty of other people speed too, not just me."

Suck it up son, you got caught. And you were stupid enough to brag about it using social media (You Tube). I hope they financially bury you.

Oct 17, 2018
God gaming culture as I knew it is just dead. Cheats used to be apart of the gaming experience, after you beat the main mission, play through again with em. Wish video games had stayed something that only a small, niche group enjoyed. All fun stops when the suits get involved.

bignastyid

Titan

On single player, no problem, cheat to your hearts content.

On multiplayer, cheaters should burn in a special layer of hell.

aye

Doing a quick search for "Golden Modz" shows that most of their videos have the word "Trolling" in the title. It's a bit hard to feel sorry for someone who has made a business out of ruining these games for other people.