RPG Beta testing website

a website full of game beta's for everyone to try and many links to
mmorpg beta signup pages

Betadog wrote:

>a website full of game beta's for everyone to try and many links to
>mmorpg beta signup pages

OK, what about it?

if you want try this:

<a
href=http://www.spacefederation.net>http://www.spacefederation.net</a>
<a
href=http://ballmonster.gamestotal.com>http://ballmonster.gamestotal.com</a>
<a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com/strategygames/>http://www.gamestotal.com/strategygames/</a>

nostromo

Thus spake betadogs@gmail.com (Betadog), 13 Apr 2005 17:35:45 -0700, Anno
Domini:

>a website full of game beta's for everyone to try and many links to
>mmorpg beta signup pages

Yeah? ROFLMAO!

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

betadogs@gmail.com (Betadog) wrote in news:aef809d8.0504131635.7b7fee70
@posting.google.com:

> a website full of game beta's for everyone to try and many links to
> mmorpg beta signup pages

How VERY interesting.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

On 13 Apr 2005 17:35:45 -0700, betadogs@gmail.com (Betadog) wrote:

>a website full of game beta's for everyone to try and many links to
>mmorpg beta signup pages

Thanks for the heads up...

And what's with all the carrots ?

RJB <robartle@NOSPAM.hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> Ever feel like you're pissing in the wind?
>>
>> I always give people a chance to correct their stupidity before I
>> killfile them.
>
> Heh, I rarely killfile. Stupid people are usually entertaining -
> almost as fun as watching South Park.

I've found that if a certain poster posts more noise than content,
especially if that noise is spam, I'm a lot less hassled by using a
killfile than weeding through it. On the other hand, I didn't killfile
SayNo2Brains because his posts were akin to watching Jerry Springer. You
can't help but look.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Xocyll <Xocyll@kingston.net> wrote in

> You're wasting your time.
> This isn't an actual poster, just someone advertising a website and
> host of browser games.

I suspect you're right, but I had seen him post on-topic occasionally, so I
was giving the benefit of the doubt. My bad. :)

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.