[SOLVED] Rs on Linux mint?

billiehayward121

Prominent
Nov 5, 2017
Hey guys, this may be a shot in the dark but then again it might not be 🙈 I've just recently installed Linux mint and I'm wanting to know how to load my rs (runescape) private server so far I've tried loading it through wine and I've tried converting the batch to a .sh file via a tutorial cause I have no idea what I'm doing 😂🤦 and nothing has worked is anyone able to help.

Thank you in advance.

Solution
Hey guys, this may be a shot in the dark but then again it might not be 🙈 I've just recently installed Linux mint and I'm wanting to know how to load my rs (runescape) private server so far I've tried loading it through wine and I've tried converting the batch to a .sh file via a tutorial cause I have no idea what I'm doing 😂🤦 and nothing has worked is anyone able to help.

Thank you in advance.
Help seems to be a quick google search away:

You will get better help in the support forum of your chosen server. Blindly following tutorials, without understanding what and how it works, won't give you results.

As a final resort - install a virtuial machine on your Mint (eg VirtualBox), install Windows inside it, and your server inside Windows.

USAFRet

Titan

Thank you in advance.
Help seems to be a quick google search away:

Solution