[SOLVED] rtx 2060 acting strange?

Feb 19, 2021
the textures are buggy, the game runs completely fine and at high frames but textures appear infront of my face ex: View: https://imgur.com/5c77Xnj
also my screen randomly goes black. when i press the windows key it lags and goes black and textures appear weird on that. though when i safe boot my pc everything is completely fine no lag no black screens. im not that smart with computers, watched videos and couldnt figure anything out and its really annoying because idk whats wrong. please help

Solution
OK so it is in all likelyhood a generic/no-name PSU and at 500w it is at the minimum needed for that GPU, I think this may be the issue. In safe mode only the very bare bones are in operation and it gets enough power, up the useage with full Windows and a game running and the 12v rail is no´t stable causing aftifacts and the blackscreen crashes.

As it is a OEM/pre-build it should be still under warrenty and I would get them to repair it and demand a better PSU of 600w. Trying to repair or install some new part yourself would void the warrenty, so I would advise against that. If it is no longer covered I would get a new PSU or even better try the GPU in another system from a friend or whatever and then you can rule that out as the...
Feb 19, 2021
OK so it is in all likelyhood a generic/no-name PSU and at 500w it is at the minimum needed for that GPU, I think this may be the issue. In safe mode only the very bare bones are in operation and it gets enough power, up the useage with full Windows and a game running and the 12v rail is no´t stable causing aftifacts and the blackscreen crashes.

As it is a OEM/pre-build it should be still under warrenty and I would get them to repair it and demand a better PSU of 600w. Trying to repair or install some new part yourself would void the warrenty, so I would advise against that. If it is no longer covered I would get a new PSU or even better try the GPU in another system from a friend or whatever and then you can rule that out as the issue. My money in on the PSU though.....

Solution