[SOLVED] RTX 2060 are those normal temps?

May 13, 2021
I was researching about bad temps on my model. ( MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS )
Under 99% load it gets to about 79c to 81c on like 70% fan speed. Im guessing its normal considering people keep saying the cooling on this model is bad ?
Just interesting because even my case gets quite warm to the touch from it. CPU is chilling at 53c in game :D
Thanks for any answers in advance.

Solution
Under 99% load it gets to about 79c to 81c on like 70% fan speed. Im guessing its normal considering people keep saying the cooling on this model is bad ?
Just interesting because even my case gets quite warm to the touch from it. CPU is chilling at 53c in game :D
should be fine imo. you can always increase the fan curve if its too hot for you.
They are normal to me.
I'm running a GTX 1060,GTX 1080 and RTX 2080Ti and all peak at 82C at 100% usage.

AlexTheFern

Notable
Jan 21, 2021
should be fine imo. you can always increase the fan curve if its too hot for you.

Solution