Apr 3, 2020
I got a brand new Acer Predator Orion 3000 just a week or two ago. I had a bit of trouble with Windows but eventually got it up and running. I was playing Forza Motorsport 7 and was experiencing some minor artifacting and some strange texture distortions. I reset the game a few times and it was fine. But then I got CS:GO and (I will try to explain this to the best of my ability), textures seemingly stretched to infinity. i also had the same problem in Ring of Elysium and Automobilista 2. It’s extremely annoying as often it makes the game unplayable. I turned up the cooling fan and it help a little but I still was experiencing artifacts. (Just as bad but not as often)

Specs:
Intel Core i7 processor (model i7-8700)
3.20 GHz processor speed
16GB memory
nVidia RTX 2060 graphics card
up to 6GB graphics memory capacity
(Windows 10 64-bit if not obvious)

It would make my day if someone could help me out with this, I’m really excited to get into PC gaming but I feel this is really holding me back from the experience.

Apr 3, 2020
My advice get in touch with the shop that you bought it from and tell them its faulty then maybe they can do something like refund or exchange it!

Bought it online, not sure what to do about that but I do have a warranty thing or something from Acer. Also I’m not super good with computers so sorry if parts of my question are confusing.