Feb 16, 2015
Hello guys!

I have a really annoying problem with my new config that I built on Friday:

• Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 3 motherboard
  • Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Asus RTX 2060 (2 vents)
  • DeepCool DQ550ST Gold PSU

I built the system, booted it up and installed Windows. Everything went fine, than I did a Unigine Heaven benchmark and played some games, no problems. Next day I turned it on and this happened:

29co26o.jpg

4q566x.jpg

What I tried so far:

• tried 2 new hdmi cables
  • tried other hdmi connector on GPU and monitor too
  • reinstalled Nvidia driver
  • reinstalled Windows

After the Windows reinstall it did boot up after 1-2 blue screens, then it got only to a black screen with a mouse cursor in the middle, now after BIOS POST it hangs on black screen, won't even get to Windows. Yesterday I got a Radeon 6950 from a friend to try it with that, so I swapped the 2 cards, everything working perfectly for hours, not a single problem.

So today I decided to take the 2060 back to the store (obviously it is dead?), but when they put it in an other config it worked perfectly, no problems...So now I have no idea what is happening.

Do you have any ideas what this can be? I am completely out of ideas, and it is driving me crazy...

Thank you very much!

Initial reaction was to reseat the graphics card, which you don't explicitly mention doing. Have you tried to reinstall the RTX 2060 after the store couldn't find any fault?

Did think maybe a PSU related issue, but the HD 6950 supposedly draws more power and you say that worked fine on your system.

Detaic

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2015
Obakasama yes I tried to reseat it, did not help unfortunately.

I got it replaced today (as the store was testing, it crashed on them after 40 minutes), will try the new one in a few hours. I will keep you updated, thank you for the replies!