[SOLVED] RTX 2060 KO Constantly crashing or BSOD

Dec 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

I bought a RTX 2060 KO six months ago (used). I tried it on my pc before buying it and it ran good while testing Control with ray tracing... since everything seemed fine I kept it.
A day or so after the purchase, BSOD were constant and when running a game it just crashed with no warning and left me on the desktop.

I have found a temporary fix which is uninstalling drivers with DDU and reinstalling without internet connection since sometimes windows update downloads another version of geforce drivers/ experience. This just solves it for a week or so and it goes back to the constant crashing.

I always update to the latest nvidia driver and no one has given me a different time frame with no crashes, it´s always 1-2 weeks working fine.

I would appreciatte any help.

I would just like to play my games with no crashes :C

Solution
This is maybe a driver issue, do a DDU again and make sure to disable automatic updates for the card. After the DDU instal the oldest driver for your card on nvidia at website and maybe try testing it again.

okjak808

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
This is maybe a driver issue, do a DDU again and make sure to disable automatic updates for the card. After the DDU instal the oldest driver for your card on nvidia at website and maybe try testing it again.

Solution