Question RTX 2060 on a 75Hz Monitor

Ive had this issue for awhile and have asked about it before but never got an answer but it generally puzzles me.. As above, I run a RTX 2060 on a 75Hz monitor. When I play games at 75Hz, it looks gorgeous, no issues at all. For arguments sake, lets say I play pubg at 75Hz, all runs well, looks amazing, no problems with FPS etc. However, If I watch someone streaming pubg,it just doesnt 'feel' right,it seems the frames are somehow impacted, the stream looks ever so slightly off but if I watch the stream at 65Hz, there is a noticeable difference, it looks alot smoother. Can anyone explain what is going on here?

Lutfij

Titan
Bringing PUBG into the picture as well as Fortnite is moot at this point, since their patch break the game faster than the patches fix them. Outside of that title, what other games are you experiencing issues? Make and model of the PSU and it's age? What are the rest of your specs? Version for Windows 10 you're on at the time of writing?

Reactions: kurdtnz
The issue is not with gaming at 75Hz, gaming is fine, runs smooth,looks great,(on all games,) Its when I watch someone stream on twitch, their game looks ever so slightly jumpy when my monitor is at 75Hz,yet when I switch it to 65Hz, their stream looks alot smoother.

Ryzen 5600X
X570 i aorus pro wifi
MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z
2x8 (16gb) 3200Mhz corsair vengeance LPX
seasonic S12iii 650w (6 months)