Question RTX 2060 vs 5600xt and 5600xt vs 5600xt BE ?

Andrea Burgio

Distinguished
May 6, 2015
I need to buy a GPU for christmas, as i said here Question - Is there any upcoming budget GPU worth waiting for? i was thinking about a RX5600xt, which right now costs 361€ here and 337€ here on amazon (i've never bought from the first website but on amazon its 400€), but now i found this: ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 Advanced Edition EVO 6 GB i've never seen this model before, i can't find anything on amazon.com and there aren't so many reviews on youtube as well. I'd rather get the 2060 for the ray tracing thing (even though i dont really play videogames), but i'm a little unsure since that card is not so famous. What do you guys think?

And one more question, is there a big difference between the RX5600XT and the RX5600XT BE? The non-black edition has a 1750 MHz clock and the black edition has a 1560 MHz clock, i dont know how big the difference is, and if it's worth the extra 30€

Lutfij

Titan
I'd get the RTX card, only and only if you know you're going to tax the system with games that can take advantage of raytracing. Outside of that I'm more than sure you're going to be happy with the RX cards.

You need to look at the boost clocks, the BE has 1620MHZ on it. Then there's the connectivity, the BE has 1 HDMI and 3 DP's, then is the power draw, the TDOP on the BE is 10 W less. I'd say if your PSU is capable of delivering the power, get the non BE version, provided you're looking at Sapphire's lineup ;)

Andrea Burgio

Distinguished
May 6, 2015
I'd get the RTX card, only and only if you know you're going to tax the system with games that can take advantage of raytracing. Outside of that I'm more than sure you're going to be happy with the RX cards.

You need to look at the boost clocks, the BE has 1620MHZ on it. Then there's the connectivity, the BE has 1 HDMI and 3 DP's, then is the power draw, the TDOP on the BE is 10 W less. I'd say if your PSU is capable of delivering the power, get the non BE version, provided you're looking at Sapphire's lineup ;)
Well yeah.. I dont know what to do, really.. the only 2060 i can find for a decent price is the strange one i posted.. yesterday the 3060 came out, which costs as much as the 2060 but its impossible to find.. at the same time buying a 2060 for almost 400€ doesn't make sense at all. i dont know what's going on nowadays every GPU is either sold out or crazy overpriced