Question RTX 2070 but having low fps in GTA V and Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2019
Last week i built a new pc.Specs:Amd ryzen 5 2600,RTX 2070, 16 gb ram 3200 MHz.You know i donloaded all of my games but i am having problems in only 2 so far.Minecraft and GTA V.The problem is that in minecraft i get around 150 to 200 fps which is ridiculous for my system and also in gta v i get 50 to 60 fps in ultra settings.And the strange thing is that when i lower the graphics i dont get an fps boost.Ive enabled the xmp profile in my b450 tomahawk mobo ive downloaded the gpu drivers i dont know what to do to fix it.Any help is apreciated.Thank you for your time!

May 23, 2019
Well no but depending on background tasks it could be eating up RAM that the game could use but if you don't know what something is DO NOT end the task only end tasks you know what they do stuff like discord should be fine to run in the background tho same with steam.

Yep no change same fps but i noticed when i put all seetings at ultra i get a little more fps.How in the world is that happening?Its maybe from GeForce Experience program?Because i remember changing my graphic settings in there for miencraft.Its like so not ok having 100 to 200 when others havve like 500 without an rtx 2070.

Last edited:
Yep no change same fps but i noticed when i put all seetings at ultra i get a little more fps.How in the world is that happening?Its maybe from GeForce Experience program?Because i remember changing my graphic settings in there for miencraft.Its like so not ok having 100 to 200 when others havve like 500 without an rtx 2070.
Interesting is this only happening with those games? or is this consistant?

Status
Not open for further replies.