[SOLVED] RTX 2070 CRASHING GAMES

Oct 12, 2019
SkyTech Shadow - Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 7 2700 8-Core 3.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB, 1TB HDD, 8GB DDR4, AC WiFi, 24X DVD ROM, Windows 10 Home 64-bit /product/9SIA08C9FD8409?ignorebbr=1&m_ver=1

This is the pc I bought less than ONE DAY ago. I tried running cs on it and it ran perfectly fine till it crashed a few times. Worried I was i bought 16 gb of ram and a 250 ssd to help speed things up. Games kept on crashing. I would have 3 types of crashes
  1. force game
  2. screen is frozen but game is still playing in background (i can tell by the audio)
  3. screen freezes game freezes cant close thru task manager, have to power off pc....please if theres any thing that any one knows let me know. Its a huge inconvenience to return this pc. Spent well over $1400 on it.

**i have also tried my friends gpu a gtx 1050ti it ran better but in the end started crashing as well. I tried reinstalling drivers, verifying integrity of game files but it said failed to reaquire to of them, i also tried reinstalling windows. Nothing worked. Please help me :/

Solution
Have you tried running MemTest to test the RAM? If no then start with this, just Google MemTest to find information about it.

What psu do you have, make and model?
Already did that no luck. I think i fixed it....what I did was reinstall windows, reseat ram, and upgrade drivers directly from nvidia and disable some services.
Oct 12, 2019
Have you tried running MemTest to test the RAM? If no then start with this, just Google MemTest to find information about it.

What psu do you have, make and model?
Already did that no luck. I think i fixed it....what I did was reinstall windows, reseat ram, and upgrade drivers directly from nvidia and disable some services.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS