[SOLVED] RTX 2070 EVGA Black on 600W Thermaltake

Oct 30, 2019
I bought the EVGA RTX 2070 Black, and I currently have Thermaltake 600W Power Supply, would that be compatible? I noticed that while I am not gaming the fans are completely off and then when I start a game it starts to spin then again stops then again starts then again stops and after 20 min it starts to spin normally

Solution
Usually the fans start spinning after 60 degrees. If u dont set a curve they will do that its not that they dont spin but at some point when at peak temps they become loud and u notice them after the temp drop they slow down. Measure ur gpu temps,fan rpms use msi afterburner, hwmonitor or whatever program u are familiar with.

AngelJin

Commendable
Jun 19, 2020
Usually the fans start spinning after 60 degrees. If u dont set a curve they will do that its not that they dont spin but at some point when at peak temps they become loud and u notice them after the temp drop they slow down. Measure ur gpu temps,fan rpms use msi afterburner, hwmonitor or whatever program u are familiar with.

Solution
Oct 30, 2019
With the gtx 750 I also had around 200-300 fps, so its like the same.. Everytime I see an enemy it goes down to 160-180 fps or molotov etc...

TRENDING THREADS