Question RTX 2070 problems and issues

Apr 26, 2019
Hello I'm new here, i've had a RTX 2070 jetstream from palit in November 2018 the card only worked for at least a month and then it showed artifacts in a random gaming session, i did send the card back and got the same model and brand and the 2nd card died after 1.5month of using it again in a game session, now i've contacted the company for the third time and they will send me a card from gigabyte the Aorus RTX 2070 8GB or model number is GV-N2070AORUS-8GC as the third solution before the refund and i will have to pay 50$ more since this is another brand and very good looking card, anyway the company asked me to send my whole pc for analysis and 2 days later with a response that my pc was not the issue but the card it self caused this i will receive my pc back and the new graphic card on Sunday so i will do some benchmarks and maybe a burn test for 30mins just to see if the card is stable or not and if it dies on me then im getting a refund cant play the latest games because of those annoying X0 Artefacts, i did some research by the way and found that the palit Jetstream 2070 had a TU106-400-A1 while the new Aorus card has the TU106-400A-A1 which is a binned chip but i dont think that what caused the palit card to die for having a normal chip didnt oc the card at all it just died from the stock out of the box settings after 1.5months of using it im talking about the 2nd card not the 1st one the 1st card only lasted 1 month before artefact, my pc specs are : CPU: intel core i7 8700 non K , 16gb of corsair vengeance lpx 3000mhz CL 15, corsair TX650M semi modular gold rated , samsung 840 pro 500gb ssd 1TB western digital black, msi optix mag24c 144hz 1080p monitor motherboard is aorus z390 pro.

Apr 26, 2019
Update: received my Aorus rtx 2070 today in the morring been testing it for couple of hrs heaven benchmark continous loop for 3hrs and ran super position benchmark and got a score of 5482, the max temp of the gpu in the 3 hours continous loop of heaven is 73c and the avg is 71c the Gpu temp when running 100% on the fans drops to 61c and stays there but the card is a bit loud at 100% fan speed, tested the rtx demos and everything ran cool and saw similar temps havent oc the card yet and i dont plan on doing it i just like how it is out of the box and hopefully those space invaders disappear for good.