[SOLVED] RTX 2070 question

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Good Evening guys, i recently got my GPU back from RMAng it, i just wanted to asked you guys a question, im a streamer on twitch, so i recently bought a house and moved in, tonight i had the time to set everything, so i did a "test stream", now playing normally on warzone the gpu doesnt spikes to 100% but when i press the "Live" button it goes to 100, but rarely itll go down to 95 then go back to 100, is that normal? or theres something up with my pc?
My rig is: I9-9900k, RTX 2070 8gb , 24GB RAM.
thank you in advance :)

Solution
Good Evening guys, i recently got my GPU back from RMAng it, i just wanted to asked you guys a question, im a streamer on twitch, so i recently bought a house and moved in, tonight i had the time to set everything, so i did a "test stream", now playing normally on warzone the gpu doesnt spikes to 100% but when i press the "Live" button it goes to 100, but rarely itll go down to 95 then go back to 100, is that normal? or theres something up with my pc?
If you test stream then your gpu load is always bound to go 100percent, my GTX 1650 super does the same reaches 85 to 90 percent usage without streaming so that's normal. I too play warzone so it's normal.

coolraveen

Commendable
May 26, 2020
If you test stream then your gpu load is always bound to go 100percent, my GTX 1650 super does the same reaches 85 to 90 percent usage without streaming so that's normal. I too play warzone so it's normal.

Solution