[SOLVED] rtx 2070 super and i7 3770 bottleneck?

Feb 17, 2020
i just want to know if rtx 2070 super and i7 3770(4c8t) bottleneck????
if it does bottleneck, what is the percentage???

Solution
With valorant your CPU should be fine, the RTX 2070 Super will be overkill. Your CPU will definitely hold you back if you want to play at higher frame rates though (higher than 60 fps).

With Cyberpunk, it will be a very intense game to run at high settings more than likely (especially with ray tracing), so the 2070 super would actually be a good fit in this case, but more than likely your CPU will have a hard time with it.

Bottlenecking can't accurately be measured as a percentage, just as a statement of to what degree it will occur.
You'll want at least a Ryzen 5 3600 with that graphics card. In that CPU's day you'd see people with GTX 780's. The RTX 2070 even the non super version is way WAY ahead of the GTX 780. Please consider upgrading the CPU as well. As you will not be likely to get the most out of your graphics card without a better CPU.

Feb 17, 2020
What resolution are you playing at?

What fps are you aiming for?

What games will you be playing?

Bottlenecks occur for different reasons in different situations; more information is needed to know if you will find yourself in such a situation.
mostly valorant and cyberpunk at 1080p with raytracing and dlss2.0

With valorant your CPU should be fine, the RTX 2070 Super will be overkill. Your CPU will definitely hold you back if you want to play at higher frame rates though (higher than 60 fps).

With Cyberpunk, it will be a very intense game to run at high settings more than likely (especially with ray tracing), so the 2070 super would actually be a good fit in this case, but more than likely your CPU will have a hard time with it.

Bottlenecking can't accurately be measured as a percentage, just as a statement of to what degree it will occur.

Solution