Question RTX 2070 Super kinda dead?

Jan 26, 2021
Hello. I've got a huge problem with my GPU. The problem is that a ton of videos and animations are blinking, twitching, stuttering etc. I've recorder an example of what's happening. Here's my video :
My Video
And here's a original video :
Original Video

I've already checked both recordings on my phone and original one isn't glitching at all but video recorded by me does so I guess that my GPU is the problem. Tried different browsers, different windows versions, different GPU drivers, watching with hardware acceleration enabled and disabled, turning G-Sync on and off, nothing really helps. Any ideas?

vladakv

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2016
Could be a problem with windows theme personalization or different setting mess up.
Uninstall gpu driver via DDU.
Install new one
Check display cables and psu cables of your gpu and monitor..
Run Unigine Heaven benchmark
Run OCCT for gpu memory test for 30 mins. It should tell you If your gpu is really dying.

Jan 26, 2021
Could be a problem with windows theme personalization or different setting mess up.
Uninstall gpu driver via DDU.
Install new one
Check display cables and psu cables of your gpu and monitor..
Run Unigine Heaven benchmark
Run OCCT for gpu memory test for 30 mins. It should tell you If your gpu is really dying.
Tried different color schemes, themes, used DDU and installed new drivers, cables are fine, benchmark works well and OCCT memtest went well. No errors at all. Maybe GPU isn't dying but this glitch still bothers me ;x

vladakv

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2016
Last chance could be new windows system and move gpu to the new pcie slot.
Do you have an integrated gpu? If so, you have to disable it in bios.
Windows event should show you some errors like warnings, errors, critical errors, etc.....

Jan 26, 2021
Last chance could be new windows system and move gpu to the new pcie slot.
Do you have an integrated gpu? If so, you have to disable it in bios.
Windows event should show you some errors like warnings, errors, critical errors, etc.....
As mentioned above i've already tried a few different windows instances, i don't have a integrated GPU but I can try changing PCI-E slots.

@EDIT
Tried different pcie slots, didn't help.

Last edited: