Question Rtx 2070 Super OC Graphics card compatible with PRIME H310M-E R2.0

SchoolBoyvs

Prominent
Jul 23, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have ordered Rtx 2070 Super OC Graphics card through amazon. In requirements section they have mentioned PCI express compatible motherboard with one daul width x16 graphics cards. So this bothers me that whether my RTX 2070 super GPU will support in this motherboard. Guys help me with this problem as I have ordered the gpu last saturday it will be delivered in two days. I hope this gpu suits the motherboard. Here is the link of asus motherboard------- PRIME H310M-E R2.0

Aug 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have ordered Rtx 2070 Super OC Graphics card through amazon. In requirements section they have mentioned PCI express compatible motherboard with one daul width x16 graphics cards. So this bothers me that whether my RTX 2070 super GPU will support in this motherboard. Guys help me with this problem as I have ordered the gpu last saturday it will be delivered in two days. I hope this gpu suits the motherboard. Here is the link of asus motherboard------- PRIME H310M-E R2.0

Click the link you sent and scroll down to the number 7 listing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

You are concerned over nothing - the GPU will fit and work just fine.