Question RTX 2070 Super texture flickering/artifacts

Powerzz

Prominent
Nov 6, 2019
Hello.
After a month of using MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Super gaming X trio problems started. First textures in games started blinking and in some games there were artifacts. Also when something is loading on homescreen or in browser, you can see blinking white pixels. It was on RMA twice already and every time they said that there is nothing wrong with it.
Here's a video of problems, it was tested on 3 different PC's.
View: https://youtu.be/So5gdIUurkI

Is it possible that there's really nothing wrong with the gpu?
Thanks for answer

Feb 12, 2020
Their RMA service is pretty bad from what I discovered. I'm still dealing with it for a 2070. I've replaced the card with an EVGA 2070 Super that works just fine. Do you have another card in any of the computers that work fine with that computer and others?

If so, then its most likely the card. I'd send a link to the video to MSI on the RMA and explain that you've tested the card in other computers and the current hardware works fine except when this card is in there.

Powerzz

Prominent
Nov 6, 2019
Their RMA service is pretty bad from what I discovered. I'm still dealing with it for a 2070. I've replaced the card with an EVGA 2070 Super that works just fine. Do you have another card in any of the computers that work fine with that computer and others?

If so, then its most likely the card. I'd send a link to the video to MSI on the RMA and explain that you've tested the card in other computers and the current hardware works fine except when this card is in there.

currently running on old GTX 970, works perfectly fine. Also the other computers that I tested the 2070 in are working fine with other GPU's.
The second RMA that ended today was already with the video and explained situation with other PC's. I'm not really sure what to do next, RMA it again and hope it will get resolved?

Feb 12, 2020
currently running on old GTX 970, works perfectly fine. Also the other computers that I tested the 2070 in are working fine with other GPU's.
The second RMA that ended today was already with the video and explained situation with other PC's. I'm not really sure what to do next, RMA it again and hope it will get resolved?

Well, not to much more you can do in some ways. I'm in the same boat, waiting to see if this most recent RMA works. I'd try talking with someone on their line and see if they can push it through to just replace the card. Worst come to worst, complain to the MSI social media (Twitter, in their Reddit, etc.). Companies hate bad press and that might escalate them to actually do something.