[SOLVED] Rtx 2070 super

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys i got an rtx 2070 super asus evo 8gb with a boost clock of 1770mhz does anyone know about how much i can overclock it i did a +120 mhz on clock but it seems to crash when gaming i also dont know how much to boost memory

Solution
no one can really tell since each GPU/CPU arent the same and you might experience worse overclockability with your parts, thats why theres something called silicon lottery. but you can watch or read guides on how to overclock your RTX 2070 super and get a general idea on what to do and what to expect.
but make sure you have a good powersupply and good airflow in your case to have good results in your GPU OC.

j3ster

Reputable
May 23, 2016
no one can really tell since each GPU/CPU arent the same and you might experience worse overclockability with your parts, thats why theres something called silicon lottery. but you can watch or read guides on how to overclock your RTX 2070 super and get a general idea on what to do and what to expect.
but make sure you have a good powersupply and good airflow in your case to have good results in your GPU OC.

Solution