[SOLVED] RTX 2080 crashing entire system. Possible conflicts?

Jun 16, 2020
I've been using this rig since around December 2018 recently I started to get random Dev errors while playing Warzone. I formatted my drive and did a fresh windows install yet the problems continued, its now gotten to the point to where ill get either random restarts at the desktop where I have to turn the power off and back on to get anything on the screen or as soon as I go into a game it restarts turns my PC off. I put the 2080 in another rig and put a 970 in this one and everything works fine in both rigs. So im thinking the 2080 is conflicting with something? Im not sure what though. Ive used DDU and fresh installed drivers and back the drivers up all the way to March still the same thing. BIOS is up to date. Ive not overclocked anything and the GPU and CPU temps are perfect. I was sure the card was going bad until I put it into the other rig and its runs perfectly. I'm not sure what to try next but any help would be appreciated.

Asus Z390-A
16gb DDR4 3000 -Corsair
750w Corsair PSU
1td Samsung ssd

Solution
Well in case anyone runs across the same problem it ended up being that the PSU was going bad. I swapped unit from another rig and the problem stopped happening.
Jun 16, 2020
Well in case anyone runs across the same problem it ended up being that the PSU was going bad. I swapped unit from another rig and the problem stopped happening.

Solution