Question RTX 2080 max afterburner memory clock

Feb 16, 2019
So been OC my card i can get a 115 core clock OC and a 1500 memory clock OC The memory is the max setting is this safe to go with or do i need to turn it down a little ?

Core clock 2115 Mhz
Memory clock 8500Mhz

mjbn1977

Distinguished
when it comes to GPU overclock it really depends. What kind of card is it? what is the factory overclock. In your case, the +115, from what value? reference clock, FE clock, factory OC clock? Its also a big difference it you want to overclock without touching the fan curves (not changing the noise) or if you overclock cranking up the fans to have a 747 in your case. With fans fully blowing I can reach around 2060mhz in games with my card. If I keep in silent without touching the fan curves I reach around 1965Mhz in games.

mgallo848

Commendable
when it comes to GPU overclock it really depends. What kind of card is it? what is the factory overclock. In your case, the +115, from what value? reference clock, FE clock, factory OC clock? Its also a big difference it you want to overclock without touching the fan curves (not changing the noise) or if you overclock cranking up the fans to have a 747 in your case. With fans fully blowing I can reach around 2060mhz in games with my card. If I keep in silent without touching the fan curves I reach around 1965Mhz in games.
I agree. Over the years I've overclocked more GPU's and CPU's than I can remember (built 200+ systems) I just felt I didn't need to right now with this card.