[SOLVED] RTX 2080TI possible artifacts

Oct 18, 2019
Hello, I'm starting to get these strange things on my screen when I'm playing games, possible artifacts. Yesterday, I installed Chernobylite and I started to see these things:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jimhD7HRzwRaAd0FQWvrdPXtKG6WY1w7/view?usp=sharing
Also, I see these on APEX Legends too and I get frequent crashes with the following errros:
DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED or DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG. I'm using the latest NVIDIA driver and the latest Windows 10 update. Last month I managed to finish Borderlands 3 and Control without any issues. These artifacts started to appear this week. Is something wrong with my GPU or it's game related?
I've got the following specs:
CPU: i9 9900k
GPU: ASUS ROG RTX 2080Ti OC
RAM: 32GB 3200Mhz

Solution
Yeah you're getting artifacts. Better return the card quick. If you're seeing it across multiple games and getting errors that your direct x graphical interface is being removed than your card is malfunctioning. I'd also show that video to the people you got it from for direct information from the sellers.
Yeah you're getting artifacts. Better return the card quick. If you're seeing it across multiple games and getting errors that your direct x graphical interface is being removed than your card is malfunctioning. I'd also show that video to the people you got it from for direct information from the sellers.

Solution