RTX 2700 error code 43

Feb 3, 2019
I recently built a custom rig using AMD 2700, RTX 2700, Aorous MB X470, Crossfire 650 Watt PSU, 16GB DDR4. 2TB HD from another PC I had. The HDD is from an Intel machine.The monitor is a 65 inch 4K TV

I had everything installed only to notice that the resolution was set to 1024x. When I tried to switch the graphic resolution, the highest that it would go is 1080p at which point there was some glitching as if there was a driver issue. So I used DDD and was able to install all of the new drivers for the 2070 GPU. I restarted the PC numerous times after installing the drivers with the same issue of low resolution/generic monitor present. I then noticed that the RTX was being identified in Device Management and in NVIDIA GeForce, however the Generic Monotor was the only used; this the low resolution. I just brought the Gigabit RTX 2070 a day ago. Fans spin and the GPU lights up. I did not reinstall windows...but that is my next step..Not sure if it has something to do with what is going on or if it is the GPU...

Feb 3, 2019
Working a clean install now. At what point am I able to rule out the GPU being bad? I purchased new a day ago, but don’t want to return it if it something I can fix.

norcalsc

Respectable
well after the win 10 install is complete, make sure to download MB chipset drivers to a folder and install. install GPU drivers and test the GPU with heaven benchmark and do some gaming if it continues to have issues report back