News RTX 3060 Listings Flood U.S. Retailers, With Prices Up to $629

LolaGT

Reputable
Oct 31, 2020
It isn't worth the MSRP, realistically. It is a 300 dollar card, in performance.
Too bad the market is so crazy. It would not be a bad card for a secondary PC if one could get it at that.
Anyone spending 500 dollars on one of these is going to deserve the disappointment they receive.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
I was all over Best Buy and Amazon earlier. Couldn't get a single card. Granted, I was primarily trying for the 3070 and 3080 again. I was hoping the launch of the 3060 would be joined with lots of stock for the other cards too.

Nope. What a huge waste of time, AGAIN. My 1070 is just going to have to keep going. Can't help but be furious with Nvidia, BestBuy, Newegg, Amazon, and AMD. The great GPU shortage is getting worse, and no company is bothering to learn any lessons from the situation.

Heat_Fan89

Reputable
Jul 13, 2020
I was all over Best Buy and Amazon earlier. Couldn't get a single card. Granted, I was primarily trying for the 3070 and 3080 again. I was hoping the launch of the 3060 would be joined with lots of stock for the other cards too.

Nope. What a huge waste of time, AGAIN. My 1070 is just going to have to keep going. Can't help but be furious with Nvidia, BestBuy, Newegg, Amazon, and AMD. The great GPU shortage is getting worse, and no company is bothering to learn any lessons from the situation.
Someone commented on another thread that they were able to snag an RTX 3090 on Best Buys website and had the chance of buying an RTX 3060 or 3080. When I went to Best Buy several times today, all I saw was out of stock for the RTX 3080 and 3090 and coming soon for the RTX 3060.

Some people are always at the right place at the right time. I still haven't snagged a Playstation 5 or Xbox series x.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
Someone commented on another thread that they were able to snag an RTX 3090 on Best Buys website and had the chance of buying an RTX 3060 or 3080. When I went to Best Buy several times today, all I saw was out of stock for the RTX 3080 and 3090 and coming soon for the RTX 3060.

Some people are always at the right place at the right time. I still haven't snagged a Playstation 5 or Xbox series x.
EvF4rbbXcAghltl

II was on Best Buy at exactly the right time, sat through the "please wait", and then got yellow "add to cart" buttons. Only problem was that the add to cart always failed. 7 different GPUs. 0 added to cart even though ADD TO CART and IN STOCK was shown. Same BS with Amazon. Click "add to cart" and then see "your Amazon cart is empty."

I seriously, seriously hate Nvidia, BestBuy, Amazon, and friends right now. I'm going to be moving into a new house in a month and a half from now, and I'm absolutely making appliance purchasing decisions based on GPU frustrations.. Products I would have bought from BestBuy or Amazon are being sourced elsewhere.

EDIT: And Newegg Shuffle fails to deliver, again. I have zero luck.

Last edited: