[SOLVED] Rtx 3060 Nvlink vs Rtx 3090

Ibraimo

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2016
I wonder whats worth the investment here, i can buy an 2x-rtx 3060 and make it and nvlink, or should i just buy the rtx 3090, ofcourse two would be better then one but, if i pick the rtx 3090, i will have to wait about 5 months before i could buy another one to nvlink, should i just rush? or wait?
(Also question out of the blue, can you tranquilize yourself with darts to fall asleep?)

Because yeah like any other gamer we want a fast computer NOW and i have saved up money for sometime and i just too exited, tell me if you think the nvlink 3060 is already good enough? or should i just wait for more power?

Solution
I wonder whats worth the investment here, i can buy an 2x-rtx 3060 and make it and nvlink, or should i just buy the rtx 3090, ofcourse two would be better then one but, if i pick the rtx 3090, i will have to wait about 5 months before i could buy another one to nvlink, should i just rush? or wait?
(Also question out of the blue, can you tranquilize yourself with darts to fall asleep?)

Because yeah like any other gamer we want a fast computer NOW and i have saved up money for sometime and i just too exited, tell me if you think the nvlink 3060 is already good enough? or should i just wait for more power?
That is not supported with 3060's only supported by 3090's.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

That is not supported with 3060's only supported by 3090's.

Solution