Question RTX 3060 Ti low usage, and getting lower FPS in games than other people with the same specs as me ?

Jun 10, 2022
So I upgrade to a rtx 3060 ti and I noticed that the gpu isn't performing as I thought it would. People with the same benchmarks as me are getting higher fps and the gpu seems to be having a much more usage than mine.
My specs:
Rtx 3060 ti,
Ryzen 7 3700x,
2x8 gb ram 3200mhz
Psu 550 watt.

I've already clean installed windows and deleted old drivers, installed new ones and checked if the gpu is on the right slot, but nothing worked so far

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Jun 10, 2022
Yeah 550 watt is pushing it with your setup and that would be considering if you had a better 550 unit. I would advise to go with something like a corsair RM750X or similarly rated power supply.
I'll try to order one as soon as possibe and inform in here if it worked out.
Thanks for the help and info!

Jun 10, 2022
I wanted to come back at this. I just orderd a new psu but I suspect something more, since my cpu cooler incident some cpu pins bent or broke off but its still functional somehow, but I can't run dual channel, so I was just realizing this late if maybe dual channel ram is really that important and that it maybe could be the cause?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS