Question RTX 3070 my screen turns off and on

Apr 2, 2021
Hello,

I have encountered a problem since purchasing my RTX 3070 FE. I currently have two screens plugged in, one in display port and the other in hdmi.
Sometimes one of the screens turns off unexpectedly and then turns on again.
  • CPU : i5 2500k + Noctua NF-P12
  • GPU : RTX 3070 FE
  • MotherBoard : ASUS P8Z68-V PRO
  • Memory : G Skill F3-12800CL9 4x4Go (16Go)
  • PSU : FSP hydro G Pro 750w
  • Case : Cooler master Masterbox MB520
  • Storage : BX500 480Go + 1To HDD
  • Monitor : Dell S2721D 1440p 75hz
Do you think this is due to the new graphics card or rather the fact that my motherboard is old?

Apr 2, 2021
I bought my psu earlier this month so I hope I don't have a problem with it. On the other hand I do not have the problem in play but rather when I am on the desktop or when my screens go to sleep one of the screens no longer seems to be recognized I have to turn it off and on again. With an FSP Hydro G pro 750w even with a peak consumption at 450w I should not have any worries

Apr 2, 2021
Sorry, I did not understand. No I don't have a spare display port but I have an hdmi on the other hand. I will try to use my PC with a single display port screen to see if I have the problem and if I have no problem I will connect the second screen with another HDMI cable. I was currently watching a video the cut looks like a change in resolution or the absence of detection of one of the screens like when one of the two screens is suddenly unplugged.