Question RTX 3070 & Ryzen 7 3700X temperatures ?

Nov 25, 2021
Hi everyone. First of all, my specs:
Motherboard: B550 Gaming X v2
Gpu: MSI RTX 3070 gaming z trio
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8gb) 3200MHZ
Power: Seasonic GM-650 80plus gold
WD Black 2TB
SSD: WDS250G2B0B
Case: Corsair 4000x

I'm having so many problems with my PC that I don't know where to start .. It all started with low GPU usage in games (no more than 40%) .. high CPU temperatures (more than 80C playing 10 minutes) and no bench or test recognized the GPU. Ok, I took the PC to the technician, he reinstalled Windows (from 10 pro to 11 pro) and now all the bench if they recognize the GPU, they use it at 99% .. also the games .. but only 5-10 minutes, or in certain scenario..and the CPU temperature keeps rising. 10 minutes of GTA V = 90 degrees CPU.

OK, I try UserBenchmark and the results confuse me even more.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/48181144

My doubts are: how can it say "missing GPU" and SSD when in games it does take me?

I installed and uninstalled all the drivers, both GPU and Mother ..
From my little knowledge, I am almost certain that it is a temperature problem. With that case, does it matter where it is located? It is in a low part, would I have to raise it?

Please note: a friend of mine assembled the PC, he did not put thermal paste on it, the technician did ... but the temperature problem was not solved.

Any questions you have, I will answer them with pleasure. I hope you can help me, thank you.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS