[SOLVED] RTX 3070 Ti started to crash on games and benchmarks

Solution
Everything is like I wrote in body - whole specs.
Your specs are in the sig space...it's not part of the thread's body. Also if you change your sig space, your specs will change as well.

Regardless, it's good to see you got closure in your matter.

Lutfij

Titan
If the specs to your build are that which are listed in your sig space, please find it in your heart to list said specs in your thread's body. The logic behind that is due to the fact that sig space specs can and will change over time, rendering this thread and any relevant suggestions/solutions moot to the person in the same boat as you're in now.

Might want to mention the age of the PSU you're working with.

vladakv

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2016
If the specs to your build are that which are listed in your sig space, please find it in your heart to list said specs in your thread's body. The logic behind that is due to the fact that sig space specs can and will change over time, rendering this thread and any relevant suggestions/solutions moot to the person in the same boat as you're in now.

Might want to mention the age of the PSU you're working with.
Thank you for answer.

Everything is like I wrote in body - whole specs. And everything is bought new at the same time, 6 months ago.
Edit: Gpu drivers are updated with previous ddu uninstall old driver.

Last edited:

vladakv

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2016
After updating MoBo bios and pushing off the button for psu [button for active mode - fans are spinning all the time, before was inactive node, fans were chill out on some 30% psu load].
So I found the solution.

Thread closed.

Lutfij

Titan
Everything is like I wrote in body - whole specs.
Your specs are in the sig space...it's not part of the thread's body. Also if you change your sig space, your specs will change as well.

Regardless, it's good to see you got closure in your matter.

Reactions: vladakv
Solution

TRENDING THREADS