Question Rtx 3080 Amd ryzen 5 5600x

Nov 17, 2020
I seem to have some issues.
Playing fortnite on competitive settings and my cpu usage is 43% and gpu is 10% i have a highest fps of 240 which is good but the low fluctuates down to like 70 then up then down. So i assume theres an issue, ichanged the ram frequency to 3600
Mobo: Asus Rog Strix B550-F wifi
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
GPU: MSI Gaming x Trio RTX 3080
AIO: Cooler master Masterliquid 240L V2 RGB
PSU: Corsair 750 Rmx
Case: Cooler Master Masterbox TD500 ARGB
RAM; Trident z Neo 8gbx2 DDR4 3600 Cl16
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo plus 1 tb

Lutfij

Titan
Just for the sake of relevance, are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Version for Windows 10 at the time of writing? Download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site and use DDU to rid the system of your existing drivers, then install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

See if that helps. Is the issue on Fortnite alone? I've been seeing that the game got an update as of late.

Nov 17, 2020
Just for the sake of relevance, are you on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard? Version for Windows 10 at the time of writing? Download the latest drivers from Nvidia's support site and use DDU to rid the system of your existing drivers, then install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

See if that helps. Is the issue on Fortnite alone? I've been seeing that the game got an update as of late.
So i dont think i have activated version of windows 10, its a brand new system I'm pretty sure the system is on latest bios and I have downloaded the drivers today how do you do ddu?
Fortnite is the only game i have installed at the moment cause i just got the build finished today. How do i check the bios version

Nov 17, 2020

Bios version: American Megatrends inc. 1202, 21/10/2020
SMbios version 3.3