[SOLVED] RTX 3080 backplate issue

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys,

So i recently bought RTX 3080 its been more than a month that i have this GPU but i noticed these spots on my gpu im attaching the pictures it looks like that it melted a bit or something
The temperatures are always under 50 degrees since its not that hot as of now.
What could be the possible reason is it because of the heat or what ?
And should i be worried regardless of the temps being low.

View: https://imgur.com/a/TlshJC0

Solution
Around 1400$ for RTX 3080 and Intel core i7 10700 non k
Also i don't get it that if their is so much heat why didn't it burn something else why the backplate i mean the plastic melting makes sense but why this.
Also the tempered glass on the side where it melted isn't even hot like it just doesn't sit right with me
As i said, probably isnt a burn, but a fall or damage while shipping.
Anyhow, you should'nt worry, since its just a peace of metal.

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Nothing, stare at it, say i love you, i love the way you look, and replace that intel stock cooler ;)

Hahahahahahaha Thats the only thing im doing right now
I was actually going for a decent cooler but the guy said that i was wasting money on it since im not gonna overclock it.
plus i had to pay 300$ extra for the card so it was already out of my budget.

Reactions: Dj0gany

hadiahmed29

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
How much did you pay for that beauty?
What cpu do you have?

Also i don't get it that if their is so much heat why didn't it burn something else why the backplate i mean the plastic melting makes sense but why this.
Also the tempered glass on the side where it melted isn't even hot like it just doesn't sit right with me

Reactions: Dj0gany
As i said, probably isnt a burn, but a fall or damage while shipping.
Anyhow, you should'nt worry, since its just a peace of metal.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS