Question Rtx 3080 Furmark problems

Aug 31, 2022
Hello, I have a zotac rtx 3080 amp holo 12gb. During the furmark test, the card temperature is 75C and is it normal that the core value is 1150mhz? There should be more? As I clicked the space and that "eye" suddenly disappeared it was 1600-1700 MHz.

GPU Power: 96.6%

PSU: EVGA GT SUPERNOVA 750W
CPU: I5-12600KF

https://files.fm/f/bq5wgaw4r

Aug 31, 2022
Run Furmark with GPU-Z in the Sensors tab (look at "PerfCap reason") or with HWiNFO with the "Performance Limit" field expanded out. It will tell you why the clock speed isn't going up.

The temperature of the vram in the cart is 98C, what can I do in this case to lower this temperature a little?

The temperature of the vram in the cart is 98C, what can I do in this case to lower this temperature a little?
The most effective thing to do in this case is likely to change out the thermal pads. I'm not aware of what thermal pads you need, but I think someone on the forums did this mod.

Otherwise ignore the FurMark use case, because FurMark is a worst-case scenario that is likely not going to happen outside of FurMark. (to anyone else, yes I'm aware of the New World issue)

Aug 31, 2022
The most effective thing to do in this case is likely to change out the thermal pads. I'm not aware of what thermal pads you need, but I think someone on the forums did this mod.

Otherwise ignore the FurMark use case, because FurMark is a worst-case scenario that is likely not going to happen outside of FurMark. (to anyone else, yes I'm aware of the New World issue)

in games, I think the cores can run at a higher speed than in the furmark program, right?