Question Rtx 3080 ti not performing well

Dec 3, 2021
My RTX 3080 ti Aorus gigabyte extreme is really underperforming in some games. Specifically in battlefield 2042 and 2019 modern warfare. In both of those games I tried messing around with the settings to no avail. low settings do not work and ultra does not work. I always end up with 30 or under FPS virtually unplayable at times. I tried uninstalling drivers and that did not help. Specs are listed below...
I7 9700k
2x32 gb G.skill trident royal 3600 mhz
2x16 gb G.skill ripjaws 3600 mhz
750 watt 80+gold
z370 aorus gaming 7 op motherboard

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

750W is the advertised wattage of the PSU while 80+ Gold is it's 80+ efficiency rating. What is the make and model of the unit and it's age? So you're working with two different kits of ram on your platform? If so, remove the lower capacity kits from the build and see if your frames improve. As a side note, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard?

What OS are you working with? If Windows 10, mention the version(not edition) of the OS at the time of writing.

oldcracc

Reputable
Apr 10, 2019
My RTX 3080 ti Aorus gigabyte extreme is really underperforming in some games. Specifically in battlefield 2042 and 2019 modern warfare. In both of those games I tried messing around with the settings to no avail. low settings do not work and ultra does not work. I always end up with 30 or under FPS virtually unplayable at times. I tried uninstalling drivers and that did not help. Specs are listed below...
I7 9700k
2x32 gb G.skill trident royal 3600 mhz
2x16 gb G.skill ripjaws 3600 mhz
750 watt 80+gold
z370 aorus gaming 7 op motherboard
Stupid, but you might have your display connections connected to your motherboard rather than your GPU. What's your PSU brand, and what are the temps of your GPU and CPU? Might be something wrong and could be thermal throttling? Also remove the G.Skill ripjaws and see what happens. Could always just be a faulty card if other cards work fine in your system, if you can test other GPUs.